Dentist - CMD
Dental DDS | Watertown, NY | Contract
THIS POSITION IS BEING RECRUITED
ON BEHALF OF COMPLETE MOBILE DENTISTRY
Dentist - Ft. Drum
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, dental radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments.
- Provides general dentistry procedures to include simple and complex restorations using approved restorative materials
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats periodontal structures and diseases
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the dental pulp and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth and establishes treatment plan.
- Treats exposure of the dental pulp by pulp capping or removal of the dental pulp from the pulp chamber and root canal.
- Examines, diagnoses, and provides fixed and removable prosthetic procedures as approved by the local credentials committee.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats specific teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal as approved by the local credentials committee.
- Prescribes medications, enters workload into workload data reporting system, and consults with and refers patients to appropriate specialists when necessary, conducts oral health counseling, tobacco cessation counseling, and diet counseling.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats other conditions of the oral cavity as approved by the local credentials committee.
- Shall be graduates of ADA-accredited dental schools with either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
- Shall possess a current, active, valid, and unrestricted state license or authorizing document from any state or territory in the U.S. to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline. The license must remain current, active, valid, and unrestricted during the life of the contract.
- Must have or must obtain a current, valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration number prior to performing the contract services. Any change to the DEA requirements to obtain a valid DEA registration number is applicable when the incumbent's existing DEA registration expires.
- Shall have been employed for at least one (1) year on a full-time basis in the practice of dentistry or be a recent (1-year) graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program.
About Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc.
Complete Mobile Dentistry, Inc. (CMD) started as a dental staffing agency in 2002. Dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants were placed in both temporary and permanent positions. In 2005, CMD expanded its services to provide on-site dental readiness exams to military personnel throughout the country. CMD’s staff now performs a thorough and accurate dental exam to prevent the service men and women of the Armed Forces from arriving in a deployed environment with dental pain or defect. In June of 2015, we reopened our staffing agency, now a national agency called Complete Dental Staffing. We specialize in providing ideal placement for dental offices of all sizes, ranging from last-minute absences to permanent placement. We provide coverage for dentists, dental assistants, and hygienists. Today, CMD continues to support Logistics Health Incorporated in their work with the United States Armed Forces. Through collaborative efforts, we hope to continually ensure that service members meet medical and dental readiness standards and therefore are able to service our country. It is an honor to be part of such an important mission.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.