Dental Dispensary Assistant (3624)
Dental Technician | Houston, TX | Contract
Dental Dispensary Assistant
Work Location: Houston, TX
The Dental Dispensary Assistant will provide customer service/patient care, central sterilization (cleans, disinfects, packages and sterilizes) of dental and surgical instruments; receiving, storing, issuing, and accounting for dental materials and property. If you meet the qualifications for this role, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Cleans, disinfects, packages and sterilizes dental and surgical instruments.
• Orders and dispenses instruments, dental materials and supplies to students and faculty.
• Sets up sterile instrument trays for surgical procedures.
• Operates ultrasonic cleaners and sterilizers.
• Maintains inventory level and records.
• Assists in periodic or annual inventory as required.
• Maintains security of University property in work areas.
• Ensures proper utilization and compliance with clinic equipment loan policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School or equivalent
• Basic Computer skills preferred,
• No experience required; one (a) year experience in customer service, central sterilization, receiving, storing, issuing, and accounting for dental materials and property preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.