Dental Assistant Temp
Dental | Salt Lake City, UT | Temporary
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified and talented temporary Dental Assistant to work at in an outpatient dental clinic located in Salt Lake City, UT. Position is a one-month assignment, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Licensed Dental Assistant with current state licensure and credentials.
- BLS certified.
- Minimum one year experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of dentistry to include but not limited to:Operative, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Prosthodontics, Periodontal Surgery (to include implants), x-ray, prophy, and sterilization.
- Ability to chart and record patient charts.
- Must be able to work with a variety of patients.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.