Data Technician (5028)
Data Entry Operator | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
The Data Technician is responsible for data entry as well as tracking and integrity of the computerized maintenance management system pertaining to all field operations associated with Resource Compliance. Data maintenance management includes reviewing and entering manifest information into a computerized management system and verification of the entries and of the information. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Performs data entry of information into computerized maintenance management system and reviews for integrity and discrepancies.
• Prepares and tracks pertinent records and maintains data.
• Researches data for discrepancies with associated ordinance requirements.
• Performs Quality Assurance and Quality Control of data entered into database.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must have two (2) years clerical experience working on a computerized data management system.
• Must be proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, and computerized maintenance management system software (Access, Excel).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.