Data Entry Associate
Data Entry Operator | Tampa, FL | Contract
Data Entry Associate
Work Location: Tampa, FL
Import account demographic data from multiple source spreadsheets into master workbook, building pivot tables / dashboards that will allow sort by type, size and state or territory.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Performs mid-volume data entry (average: 8,001 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour).
• Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete).
• Access information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
• Enter data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
• Format and produce documents.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Basic and advanced Excel including Pivot tables.
• Geo mapping and ability to produce concentration / heat maps.
• Research skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.)
• Ability to work 25-40 hours per week.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.