Customer Service Representative
Health Care | Bothell, WA | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Customer Service Representative to work at our client site located in Bothell, WA. This is a 40-hour work week, 8:30am-5pm.
- Associate Degree; preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone and email etiquette.
- Basic Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
- Gather Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
- Process orders using ERP system.
- Maintain customer records by updating account.
- Recommend additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
- Achieve daily completion of CS Credit Review.
- Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues regarding accounts.
- Conduct routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.