Customer Service Representative - Athens (cgteam)
Customer Service | Athens, OH | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Representative
We are currently accepting applications for a Full-time Customer Service Representative to provide their expertise in an academic setting. This opportunity is a temporary/contract position.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment. We focus on placing professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- Assisting with customer inquiries via phone, e-mail and in person visits.
- Works to process meter reservations and parking permit requests from incoming departments as well as a variety of data entry tasks.
- High School degree or GED
- One (1) year of related work experience. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is acceptable.
- Experience in office practices & procedures
- Experience in public relations or customer service to include techniques for dealing with difficult people
- Experience in typing, keyboarding, data entry or word processing
- Experience in operation of personal computer
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.