CUSTOMER SERVICE LAB ASSISTANT
Laboratory | Gainesville, FL | Temp to Perm
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Customer Service Lab Assistant to join a company in Gainesville, FL that will grow by 40%. As the Customer Service Lab Assistant, you’ll be a critical problem solver performing high quality point of care laboratory services.
This is a full time and long-term contract position with the potential to be hired. The work schedule is 4am-12:30 pm M-F So if you’re ready to perform exciting, varied and vital work that is important to individuals’ healthcare, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Use your great customer service skills on the phone for lab requests, answering questions and troubleshooting
- Deploy your attention to detail in loading samples onto analyzers, preparing slides for staining and preparing samples for transport to other laboratories
- Grow your lab knowledge as you perform routine lab procedures
- Utilize EMR systems to manage pending logs, amend and create reports
- High School graduate or GED
- 1 year+ pertinent clinical laboratory experience or specimen processing experience
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY: Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.