Customer Service Associate
Technology | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
Customer Service Associate in Tech Zone
Experienced Customer Service Associates needed for an Information Management and Services position
InGenesis is seeking Customer Service Associates to provide full-time temporary services for the Tech Zone at The University of Texas Health and Science Center in San Antonio.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
- Position requires greeting students/faculty in a retail counter, where they can purchase laptop or accessories, assist with taking payments, credit cards, assist with application set up, of laptops, cell phones and peripheral equipment.
- High School diploma or GED, with five years of related experience.
- Proficient computer skills in applicable MS Office Programs.
- Must have experience working in a help desk environment, as well as strong communication skills and ability to relate to student and faculty population.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication and Retail Sales experience
- Knowledge of computer/laptop set up and applications required
At InGenesis we are the industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solution, supporting fortune 500 companies, government entities, and academic institutions with global operations. We take pride in working with candidates and employers collectively providing the upmost level of professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.