Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Assistant | Lake Mary, FL | Contract
Customer Service Associate
Work Location: Lake Mary, FL
This individual proactively recognizes cause and effect trends, identifies and clarifies customer needs, and works toward solutions. Delivers basic technical, administrative, or operative Customer Service tasks.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Contacts customers for resolution pricing issues, order placement, standing orders, RGA's, contract information, as well as, understand the specific Department metrics (such as Call Abandonment, Call Quality, and Attendance), and demonstrates an ability to achieve performance for the specified skills listed above.
• Maintains effective relationships with client base to ensure the effective delivery of superior customer service.
• Resolves customer issues through process expertise without having to escalate to higher levels of Management but also understands when higher level of authorization is required.
• Responsible for compiling and maintaining KPI reports for internal and external clients.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Three (3) to five (5) years relevant business experience; Call Center or Sales Environment and some college helpful.
• Basic knowledge of ecommerce platforms, customer facing ordering, MS Office, shared mailboxes.
• Excellent phone presentation and communication skills with a strong focus on customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
• Willingness to work a flexible task list.
• Ability to work 10am – 7pm.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.