Customer Service Assistant (ohio2728-ob)
Customer Service | Columbus, OH | Full Time
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT I
A successful and established Texas-based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full-time Customer Service Assistant I to provide services at a State of Ohio facility in Columbus OH. The position offers an opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience.
Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation. We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply!
- Provide basic/routine information
- Resolve basic/routine complaints from internal and external customers in response to inquiries, requests &/or complaints received in writing &/or by telephone, teletype, e-mail, in- person, and/or other means of communication
- Front/main desk receptionist for assigned agency or sub- division
- Stocks reception area with informational materials/forms pertinent to assigned office/department
- Provides general information concerning agency/sub-division operations/services
- Mails out informational packages)
- Interviews callers to gather pertinent information concerning alleged violations (e.g., fraud, poaching); OR
- Conducts search of hardcopy &/or computerized records to verify, locate or identify status of requested information (e.g., appeals; case files; amount of imposed fines &/or suspensions vehicle titles & VIN numbers; information not found in LEADS) OR
- Responds to requests to schedule/reschedule inspections, rooms, appointments, medical examinations, and/or appeal hearings for customers/staff
- Provides information &/or processes transactions that do not require in-depth knowledge of applicable federal &/or state laws, rules, policies, procedures and/or legal interpretations to respond to inquiries, requests &/or complaints from internal and/or external customers received in writing and/or by e-mail, telephone, teletype, in- person and/or other means of communication and may involve billing for collection of payment for photocopying records
- records & reports; work alone on most tasks
MINIMUM CLASS QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
- 3 months training or 3 months experience in office practices & procedures
- 1 course or 3 months experience in public relations or customer service to include techniques for dealing with difficult people
- 1 course or 3 months experience in typing, keyboarding, data entry or word processing
- 1 course or 3 months experience in operation of personal computer
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.