Customer Administrative Fiscal Assistant (2089)
Clerk | Salt Lake City, UT | Contract
Customer Administrative - Fiscal Assistant
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Population Survey (or designated data information mechanism) Distribution,Collection and Follow up—EAP (consortium, WL, ADR), BOHCS and SNAFC and RRB and others as directed;
• Per Capita IAA/SOW/WO update/new creation and closures as related to STM mechanics (content will still need to be provided by operations);
• Funding (obligations/allocations and de-obligations;
• STM data entry, obtain signature)Enters funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in STM (other divisions responsible to update revenue estimate due to change in level of effort);
• Accounts Receivable/chargeback/credit card reject resolution which may include coordination of communication among customer and various FOH divisions;
• Assist customers with CP/Status reports Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability Run utilization reports if needed Evaluation/Notification/Review of population changes with per capita manager (service delivery manager) and finance manager for operational division;
• Assist with preparation for tenant meetings Researches GSA list of tenant's vs. participants in OHC.
• Provides variance information to designated personnel as needed;
• Maintain IAA filesIAA/SOW/Financial Information Packet mailed to customer and received via secure fax;
• Evaluation/Notification/Review of billing errors with Operating Division Representatives;
• Other duties as assigned
• Associate's degree with 1-year experience in customer service health related field or 3 years’ experience in customer account management service (to include account receivable activity).
• Knowledge of MS Office (Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD);
• STM (ability to learn new systems);
• Understanding of accounts receivable;
• Multitasks, Customer relations, works well independently and as a team member;
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), leadership and organizational skills; basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo;
• Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required;
• Understanding of both internal and external customer service as demonstrated on resume.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.