CRM and Systems Specialist (InG-be)
Information Technology | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
CRM and Systems Specialist
San Antonio, TX
The CRM and Systems Specialist works with Implementation teams as the application subject matter expert. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, presenting application best practices, configuration and support of the technology platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM implementation experience. (including data migrations, end-user training, design specifications and system configuration)
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements which are supported and streamline/automate business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand needs and translate business requirements to configuration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio.
- Completed several full life cycle projects and configuration of test and production environments
- Active interest to develop skillset thru trainings and self-guided tutorials
- Work with internal business clients to analyze requirements needed to ensure systems and business function cohesively
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to problem-solve and communicate conceptual information to all levels of internal end-users in a clear, concise, and well-organized fashion.
- Provide input on system design for configuration management improvement.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn various systems, and to stay informed of new technologies; with a focus on HR-based applications
- Deliver exceptional service orientation and follow-up through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial corporate culture and the standards and work ethic consistent with that environment
- Responsible for installations upgrades, customization, configuration testing, monitoring and Tier 1 troubleshooting system applications
- Assist with data migration efforts
- Create detailed functional and technical design documents, training manuals, reports and dashboards
- Facilitate training for end users
- Other duties may be assigned
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.