Correctional Registered Nurse (RN)
Nursing | Collegeville, PA | Full Time and Contract
Correctional Registered Nurse
Work Location: Collegeville, PA
Ingenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our client located in Collegeville, PA. In this position, you will be highly responsible for caring for ill or injured inmates with various types of disabilities/conditions. 1st and 2nd shifts available, no correctional nursing experience necessary! If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, then you are urged to apply now to begin the recruiting process today!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responding to emergency medical situations
- Working in Infirmary where you will be responsible for Pre/Post op patients, step down, wound care, IV therapy, Ortho, and medication management
- Making rounds throughout the facility
- Keeping detailed records on patients charts
- 1st Shift- 6am-2:30pm, every other weekend and rotating holidays
- 2nd shift- 2pm-10:30pm, Every other weekend and rotating holidays
- Current RN license in PA.
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Up to date immunizations
- Proficient computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.