Coordinator (Learning & Organization Development) (5429)
Activities Aide | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Coordinator (Learning & Organization Development)
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Coordinator to join the Learning and Organization Development (L&OD) team at local health science center. The L&OD team works to strengthen the culture and advance the strategic plan by developing and implementing high-impact programs to support knowledge sharing, accountability, and collaboration for leaders and their teams.
In this role, you will support the team in the administration and tracking of learning programs. If you are detail oriented with experience in event planning, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Support team with logistics related to L&OD programs/interventions.
• Manage training administration and attendance tracking.
• Collect vendor invoices and receipts for the finance department.
• Ensure event catering and technology set ups.
• Ensure all course materials are printed and available.
• Assist in maintaining and updating the Learning Management System (LMS).
• Administer training event feedback mechanisms.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Education: Associates degree, preferred.
• Experience in event planning.
• Familiarity with learning programs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.