Contract Public Health Interviewer (4816-sc)
Research Interviewer | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time and Contract
Contract Public Health Interviewer
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
The Bureau of Epidemiology is seeking a public health interviewer to conduct interviews with Lyme disease cases for the Department of Health.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Participate in interviewer trainings.
- Contact persons who have been diagnosed with Lyme disease to conduct health interviews. After hours interviews, including evenings and weekends, can be expected.
- Enter interview data into RedCap database.
- Maintain log to track interview attempts and completions to monitor progress.
- Work is performed with independence under the direction of an Epidemiologist or higher-level administrator and reviewed for achievement of established objectives.
- Performs related work as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in related field.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.