Contract Administrator (5423)
Contracts Administrator | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to participate in and coordinate the acquisition of construction services. In this role, you will coordinate the review, execution, and fulfillment of contracts.
Utilize your strong communication, interpersonal, and task prioritization skills in the administration of bids, contracts, and budgets. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Prepare and review payment applications and contract items for review and approval.
• Review contracts to ensure terms align with policies and procedures.
• Monitor contractor compliance in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Assist with resolution of contractual and invoice issues.
• Provide effective record keeping ensuring all contract documents are readily assessable.
• Ensure monthly meetings are conducted and improvements are implemented in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 5+ years’ experience in contract administrations, purchasing, or accounts payable.
• Ability to review and understand legal contracts, terms, and conditions.
• Constructions related experience, preferred.
• Familiarity with PeopleSoft, preferred.
• Familiarity with e-Builder, preferred.
• Proficiency in personal computer operations, including Microsoft Office.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.