Computer Operator (4965)
Computer Operator | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
The Computer Operator is responsible for monitoring the console messages while running print jobs to meet deadlines and mailing requirements. The right candidate for this position will be able to communicate effectively and function in high pressure situations to meet workload demands. They will also safeguard and maintain a high level of confidentiality of sensitive information. If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Monitors system messages for printing progress.
• Troubleshoots and identifies problems, while communicating with supervisor, help desk, systems staff, and internal customers, to assure necessary tasks are completed for proper output.
• Operates and maintains printers to include printing customer water bills and distributes as requested.
• Identifies problems and performs routine maintenance on equipment, checks various error indicators and makes necessary adjustments to equipment to assure equipment remains operational until technician can be dispatched.
• Contacts maintenance technicians when necessary to keep equipment in good operational status.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Four years' experience performing computer operations responsibilities.
• Ability to print scheduled jobs.
• Ability to use Laser printing systems.
• Experience using scheduling tools such as CA Workload, preferred.
• Experience using Xerox high light color printers, preferred.
• Physical requirements include lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally. Subject to standing and walking for long periods of time to perform job scope. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment with regular exposure to mechanical equipment and moderate noise and vibration levels.
• Required to work hours other than normal working hours such as shift work and nights.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.