Compliance Specialist - CORPORATE (5030)
Compliance Monitoring Specialist | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Compliance Specialist - CORPORATE
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the Strategic Marketing and Legal Departments in areas to include proposals, diversity initiatives, business licenses, insurance and more. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Prepare, submit and maintain corporate registrations for new client accounts
• Prepare, submit and maintain corporate applications for certification and licensure
• Organize and maintain corporate documentation for legal and compliance matters
• Maintain compliance calendar
• Participate in all aspects of the proposal production process: design, layout, proofreading, collating, photocopying, binding, packaging, submitting and filing.
• Provide coordination and administrative support for marketing and business development
• Learn and master internal software programs for day to day operation and coordination of the proposal team
• Maintain relevant supply inventory
• Communicate with existing and potential clients regarding contracting and business development
• Provide department specific reports as required
Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a paralegal, legal secretary, executive admin or similar role
• Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate complex information to various internal and external personnel in a clear, concise, and well-organized fashion
• Sense of urgency and ability to work within a fast-paced environment is required
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.