Administration | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
The Compensation Analyst partners in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies, procedures, practices and programs including base pay and incentive pay. This position is responsible for analyzing contracts for compliance, assists in developing job descriptions and conducting job analysis and evaluations for assigned business areas; conducting market analyses and recommendations; participating in salary surveys; and assisting in the annual salary compensation review.
- Maintain working knowledge of compensation management principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery, i.e. salary administration, job development, market pricing and labor law compliance.
- Conduct job analysis to determine appropriate salary levels according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Participate in compensation surveys and maintain market data. Gather market-based compensation data and compares to internal jobs/grades.
- Maintain an ongoing effort to determine and maintain equity with current compensation trends to ensure company attracts and retains quality human capital by securing the most competitive Total Rewards Programs, within the scope of the company's resources.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations related to compensation practices.
- Provide ongoing support on compensation related issues and perform special projects and analysis as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role required
- Working knowledge of compensation management principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery, i.e. salary administration, job development, market pricing and labor law compliance.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Experience with Service Contract Act preferred
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong research, computer, and analytical skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to changes in priorities and work assignments
- Flexible to sudden changes in priorities and work assignments