Internal Application: CNA/CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Certified Nursing Assistant | Owosso, MI | Temp to Perm
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS
InGenesis has several opportunities for CNA's, Certified Nursing Assistants to join our client’s team in Owosso, MI. Our client is a growing Assisted Living Facility and need full-time and part time CNA's that are passionate about working with seniors. All shifts available (full time and part time). You let us know when you are available. The job responsibilities encompass CNA, Resident Care Assistant and Medication Passer responsibilities. So, if you want to join our growing team, apply today!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- WOW them with your super customer service skills as you show your compassion and care for our residents.
- SHOWCASE your abilities providing personal care services, taking vital signs and skills to direct resident care with varying degrees of abilities.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE with your knowledge of assisted living and memory care principles, techniques, methods and current trends and developments.
- BRING your attention to detail with computer, organizational and prioritization skills.
- CNA Certification or minimum 3 years’ experience in health related and/or elder care environment preferred
- Current CNA Certification or 2 years’ experience in health related and/or elder care environment preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Our client is a JCAHO facility, so you will grow your best practices as a CNA professional! We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive pay, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Apply Now!
Click on the "Apply” or call the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment based on race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.