CMA-RMA Health Coach
Certified Medical Assistant | Columbia, SC | Contract
CMA-RMA Health Coach
Work Location: Columbia, SC
InGenesis seeks a qualified Certified Medical Assistant to support the health management activities and programs for the plan members as well as screen cases and assist with engagement. If you meet the skills set needed and qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assists with implementation of health management activities/programs for membership. Facilitates program to participants and focuses emphasis on medium-risk patients. Follows/updates established procedures. May conduct research and analysis of reports
• Assists with the development of strategies to increase effectiveness of and participation in health management programs.
• Establishes/maintains effective communications with provider network, group, representatives, and members.
• Associate Degree in Medical Assisting OR successful completion of Postsecondary Medical Assistant Program.
• Three (3) years of clinical experience.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, and make sound decisions.
• Certified Medical Assistant through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or Registered Medical Assistant through American Medical Technologists (AMA).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.