Clinical Skills Coordinator (3723)
Clinic Coordinator | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Clinical Skills Coordinator
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is searching for an adaptable, well-organized Clinical Skills Coordinator. This opportunity allows one to be a part of the academic world that educates aspiring physicians to be justice-minded, global citizens. In this role, the Clinical Skills Coordinator will coordinate facilities and services provided in the Center for Interprofessional and Experiential Learning and Observation divisions. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Coordinates day-to-day activities and services in the experiential learning areas including scheduling, lab set up, and management of lab equipment and supplies.
• Prepares and maintain a variety of reports and records associated with the simulation/lab/clinic suites, including but not limited to utilization and inventory reports.
• Provides tours of the simulation lab as assigned, providing technological demonstration of the equipment.
• Maintains warranty documentation for all instructional equipment assigned to the clinic.
• Assists the Operations Manager and other staff in restocking supplies in the various simulation/lab/clinic suites and records their use in the inventory management system.
• Supports staff and faculty in preparing equipment and supplies to create a quality learning environment.
• Ability to work independently and build collaborative relationships in an interdisciplinary team.
• Ability to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
• Coordinates exams for the student doctors to train with.
• Recruit students to play the role of patients.
• Get students in and out of the exam rooms.
• Work with faculty members, student doctors, administrative staff and student patients
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or education; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Education preferred.
• Proficient with database management and creating reports.
• Competency in the use of Simulation IQ software suite and moderate complexity audio-visual equipment preferred.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.
• Basic Life Support or within 6 months of hire.
• Effective interpersonal, organizational, planning, team-building, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated flexibility in establishing new programs from the ground up or other endeavors requiring adaptability.
• Must have people skills, be well organized and be very comfortable with constant change.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.