Clinical Research Finance Specialist (sca2299mz)
Account Management | Houston, TX | Full Time
Clinical Research Finance Specialist
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Clinical Research Finance Specialist to provide services at a premier medical facility in Houston, Texas. The Clinical Research Finance Specialist impacts clinical research patient charges. Responsible for ensuring all charges related to clinical research activities are billed appropriately. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience.
Clinical Research Finance Specialist - ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
- Analyze and resolve clinical research patient accounts.
- Review accounts and identifies charges billable either to insurance or to the clinical research study.
- Ensure all necessary information is received to substantiate charges.
- Identify and resolve issues with the billing process.
- Maintain clinical billing procedures and identify process improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a resource for other departments users related to the clinical research billing.
- May provide coding education to providers and other staff.
Clinical Research Finance Specialist - MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate degree
- Two years of coding, billing or medical management experience. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.