Clinical Research Associate - Dallas
Research | Dallas, TX | Full Time and Contract
Clinical Research Associate
Work Location: Dallas, TX
This position will support the Central and Clinical research operations by acting as a liaison between Institutional Programs, Contracted Research Organizations or Sponsors; providing ongoing communication and support of study intake, status and related information; and, data entry, tracking and reporting of study performance
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Supports research operations and acts as a liaison between the sites, central team and organizations related to and other research trials.
- Attendance to off-site meetings may be required as necessary.
- Study Intake
- Packet preparation for review and notification of all parties to study status through intake process.
- Completion of a Financial analysis and Medicare qualification for proposed studies against the clinical work order.
- Assessment of clinical barriers to study performance.
- Loading protocol and study specific documents into CTMS system.
- Data entry into system as required for study/site tracking.
- Review of ICF against regulatory standards prior to initiation and ongoing throughout the trial with any required amendments
- Site study performance tracking and reporting.
- Ensuring information provided to iKM group and uploaded into iKM system, at initiation and with any protocol related changes.
- Communication of information to the sites.
- Time tracking for reporting and invoicing as required.
- Additional tasks may be assigned as necessary to support the Central Research Department and Organizational goals.
- Bachelor*s degree required.
- Relevant experience beyond position requirements in related field may supplement for degree requirements.
- One (1) year of research related experience required, 2-5 years of oncology research experience preferred.
- Business Experience - 1-2 years of Financial or billing experience with knowledge of Medicare’s Clinical Trials Policy and billing
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a proven history of being able to handle multiple competing priorities at a fast pace with high quality.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be proficient in MS office products.
- Familiarity with organizational operating systems preferred.
- May require some travel of up to 10%.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.