Mental Health | Jacksonville, NC | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Clinical Psychologist to provide services at a DOD facility near Jacksonville, North Carolina. Offering a very competitive hourly rate! Excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Minimum of 2 years experience out of the last 3 years' working as a Clinical Psychologist, providing services with a patient population with PTSD, TBI, and or Drug/Alcohol addiction
- Have an unrestricted valid license to practice Clinical Psychology in the US, PR, or US VI
- Maintain a current BLS certification
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, $1,000 Retention Bonus, 401K, shift differentials, 10 Paid Federal holidays and Medical Malpractice insurance provided. No on call, late nights, or weekends, which provides a perfect work-life balance. Please call Rod Tucker today!