Clinical Psychologist TA-2317
Facility | Port Isabel, TX | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Clinical Psychologist to provide services at a Federal Facility near Port Isabel, TX. Excellent salary and benefits package!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Have an unrestricted valid TX license to practice Clinical Psychology.
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- 2 years of supervised experience in Clinical, Counseling, or Health Psychology
- Maintains current BLS certification via the American Heart Association
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability; 401K, AD&D Life Insurance, 2 weeks PTO, 56 hours of sick time annually, $1,000 annual Retention Bonus, 10 Paid Federal holidays and Medical Malpractice covered. Please call Wendee Williams ASAP to discuss this incredible and rewarding opportunity. Providing services for the underserved and less fortunate. May qualify for loan forgiveness via the National Health Service Corp loan forgiveness program.