Correctional Facility | Columbus, OH | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to provide services, at a State Facility located South of Columbus, OH. Offering a very competitive hourly rate. An Excellent opportunity!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Have an unrestricted valid OH license to practice Clinical Psychology
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- Maintains current BLS certification
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Great working hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, no weekends, no late nights, excellent hourly rate, InGenesis provides Medical Insurance upon day one of hire(covered at 50%), providing services for the under-served. Great work/life balance!
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
InGenesis, one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We currently staff in over 44 states with over 3,000 people for numerous Federal, State, and commercial contracts. Come join our winning team today!