Psychology | Jacksonville, NC | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Clinical Psychologist to provide services at a Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, United States military training facility in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Offering a very competitive salary and benefits package!
- Have a PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Possess a minimum of one year experience within the last three years as a Clinical Psychologist working with a patient population with Post-traumatic stress disorders, and other associated conditions, such as alcohol or drug abuse.
- Have an unrestricted valid license to practice Clinical Psychology
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- Maintains current BLS certification
- Assess and evaluate the mental health status of patients and refer to outside treatment facilities as necessary
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, and substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, $1,000 Retention Bonus, 401K, shift differentials, 10 Paid Federal holidays and Medical Malpractice insurance provided.