CLINICAL NURSE – FAMILY PRACTICE (class3910rv)
Nursing | Wright Patterson AFB, OH | Full Time and Contract
CLINICAL REGISTERED NURSE – FAMILY PRACTICE
Wright Patterson AFB OH
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Clinical RN-Family Practice to service our military and their families. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Currently maintains an active, valid, unrestricted, current Registered Nurse license in the State of Ohio
- A minimum of 3 years full-time nursing experience is required; must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the last 3 calendar years in a primary care setting.
- Possess national certification in Ambulatory Care Nursing and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Must have direct hands-on experience in the last 3 years with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use/maintenance of automated electronic medical records is required.
- Knowledge of a wide range of medical diagnoses, disorders/conditions and disease processes across the lifespan.
- Knowledge of preventive health maintenance/schedules, ambulatory care procedures, clinical practice guidelines, clinical support staff protocols (CSSPs), and education/teaching methods related to wellness, disease, and/or disability management.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, risks/benefits, and complications, in addition to, accurate administration of the pharmacologic agent, including dosage calculations as required.
- Knowledge of the requirement for appropriate documentation of episode(s) of care, management of the treatment plan, and interventions, to include, patient, family and/or caregiver acknowledgement, understanding and agreement with the plan of care and treatment.
- Knowledge that the patient and family are in control as the major caregivers, users of the health system, and decision makers regarding compliance with the PCM team’s care regimen.
- Ability to recognize emergent, urgent and/or deteriorating signs and symptoms after triaging patients and responds according to approved nursing protocols.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.