CLINICAL NURSE - DISEASE MANAGER
Clinic | Dayton, OH | Full Time
CLINICAL NURSE—DISEASE MANAGER
Make a difference servicing our military and their families!
InGenesis is currently looking for Disease Manager’s to provide services at Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton Ohio. The position offers a structured M-F 8 hour work day which makes for a great work/life balance. It also allows health care workers to service our military and their families and make a difference in their quality of life.
- Knowledgeable of clinical and administrative theories, principles, practices, and procedures underlying nursing practices
- Skilled in analyzing and defining healthcare needs of a defined population using standardized assessment tools; administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient’s condition(s)
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program BSN or AND
- Active, valid, current, non-restricted nursing license in one of the fifty U.S.
- Minimum of 3 years experience for ADN and 2 years experience for BSN
- Certification and/or Certification Eligible
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- 2 Weeks of PTO
- Government Security Clearance