CLINICAL NURSE - CASE MANAGER (class-3394-3379)
Nursing | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
CLINICAL NURSE CASE MANAGER
San Antonio, Texas
We are currently accepting applications for a full time CLINICAL NURSE CASE MANAGER to service our military and their families in San Antonio, Texas. The opportunity allows for a great work/life balance with a 40/hour work week. Also, a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience while earning a great salary.
Join our Team and make this difference in your community. We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Provides case management, care coordination and discharge/disposition planning for inpatient and outpatient care settings. Assists service members and/or veterans, family members and caregivers with receiving the most appropriate options and services to meet their complex health care needs. This includes, but is not limited to, acute, chronic, multiple, complex, catastrophic, or life-threatening illnesses; combat stress, residuals of traumatic brain injury; community adjustment; addictions and other health problems. Coordinates care with multiple providers across all levels and sites of care. Addresses psychosocial, as well as nursing and medical needs of patients and their families/caregivers, through participation in multidisciplinary patient care management practice. Evaluates care and outcomes to ensure timely and appropriate provision of services.
- Shall be a graduate from an associate (ADN) or baccalaureate degree (BSN) program in nursing accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Maintain an active, valid, current, and unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice nursing as a registered nurse in any US state/jurisdiction.
- A minimum of 3 years for ADN or 2 years for BSN full-time experience in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors and groups.
- Certified Case Manager by Commission for Case Management (CCM) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) -OR- certification eligible with 3 years of experience for ADN or 2 years of experience for BSN in full time clinical case management with children, families, seniors, or groups.
- Computer applications/software to include Microsoft Office programs, MS Outlook (e-mail), and internet familiarity is required.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.