Nursing | Anchorage, AK | Full Time
CLINICAL NURSE-OPERATING ROOM
Are you seeking a new adventure? Would you like to provide health services to our Military? Are you a Licensed RN in one of the 50 United States and/or its territories? If so, we have the position for you!
An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Clinical Nurse-OR to provide services to a DOD facility in Alaska.
· Knowledgeable in Operation Room Techniques
· Graduate of an Accredited Nursing Program
· 12 months Operation Room Experience
· Basic Life Support-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
· Advance Cardiac Life Support-American Heart Association
· All additional qualifications as outlined in the Position Description provided to interested applicants for their review
· Provides professional nursing services to patients undergoing surgery.
· Prepares and maintains operating room for all surgical procedures
· Assembles the type and quantity of material and special equipment needed for daily procedures and possible emergencies
· Circulates for surgical procedures
· Maintains open communication both intradepartmental and interdepartmental
· Directs and instructs personnel in preparing, sterilizing, and caring for operation room equipment and supplies
· All additional duties as outlined in the Position Description provided to interested applicants for their review