Clinical MSP Support Specialist - CORPORATE (5268)
Program Monitor | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Clinical MSP Support Specialist - CORPORATE
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical MSP Support Specialist to provide general program and system support and clinical guidance to ensure program compliance. In this role, you will work to build sustainable relationships and trust with the customer through open and interactive communication.
If you have strong organizational and professional skills, and strive in a fast-paced environment, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Ensure job posting accuracy prior to releasing to suppliers.
• Provide cost effective awareness to clients.
• Utilize VMS to provide accurate information
• Monitor job posting approvals and escalate issues.
• Maintain system dashboards and ensure program SLA’s are met.
• Coordinate candidate interviews and provide assignment details to suppliers.
• Monitor and extend work orders in VMS.
• Respond to supplier inquires.
• Manage all issues related to time entry and approval.
• Ensure compliance with client procurement policies, guidelines and processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably with concentration in Business or Healthcare Management.
• Advanced degree in business or management a plus.
• Previous experience in a customer support role.
• VMS experience preferred (Fieldglass, PeopleFluent/Vector, etc.).
• Experience managing large volume of assignments.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.