Clinical Health Coach Advisor
Health Care | Richardson, TX | Temp to Perm
CLINICAL HEALTH COACH ADVISOR
InGenesis is seeking a CLINICAL HEALTH COACH ADVISOR for its client in Richardson, TX. Come join our growing team as you assess members for wellness education and disease management and help them make progress on their wellness journey. The work includes introducing company website tools to members to encourage personal health management; assist or lead in program development and projects; educate members regarding wellness and specific conditions; facilitate the coordination of care and mentoring staff. This starts off contract with the option to get hired. Hours are M-F from 8am-5pm. Join our fun team!
- Current, unrestricted license in the State of TX in one of the following: Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Registered Dietician (RD) or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Exercise Physiologist.
- 3 years of clinical experience.
- Experience in health coaching, health coach training and/or behavioral interviewing; Motivational Interviewing
- Experience in case management or condition management in a managed care/health insurance company
- Chronic Care Professional (CCP) certification, Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) are preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.