Clinical Director (4915)
Health Communications Project Manager | Pittsburgh, PA | Contract
Work Location: Pittsburgh, PA
InGenesis seeks a seasoned Clinical Director to ensure quality care and facilitates positive practices. Responsible for the implementation, oversight and day-to-day management of specific programs in the Office of Developmental Programs. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Clinical case management and coordination with other systems (PPRT, OMHSAS, OLTL) for acute or emergency individual cases for the identified population.
• Work with the community and ICF/ID systems to identify existing clinical resource availability and needs, develop action plans to increase use/knowledge of resources and build capacity to address needs, monitor and document progress towards use of existing capacity and development of new capacity.
• Collaboration and consensus building with teams, families, advocates and other stakeholders to identify and expand clinical capacity.
• Development of Bureau policy and procedures regarding the provision of clinical services to individuals with intellectual disabilities who have a dual
• diagnosis, autism or problematic sexual behaviors.
• Work with Positive Practices training lead and Agency Training Division to identify, develop and provide clinical training needs for the community and ICF/MR systems.
• Participates in and facilitates Positive Practices Statewide and Regional Committee meetings as needed
• Participates in and facilitates Positive Practices Leadership meetings.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Graduate degree in Human Services (Psychology, nursing, social work or a related field).
• Six (6) years clinical experience in working with individuals with intellectual disabilities as well as mental illness.
• Require the ability to orally communicate effectively in English with others in all levels of group and individual contacts.
• Require the ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language, including computer-based communication using e-mail, word processing, and data base systems.
• Knowledge of Positive Practices/Approaches and the Recovery Model frameworks in Pennsylvania.
• Experience working with various levels of the system for providing supports to individuals who have a dual diagnosis (provider, Administrative Entity, HCQU, etc.).
• Analyzing quality/risk management data to identify opportunities for system improvement.
• Require intermediate computer skills including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.