Clinical Denials Specialist (sca2350-rs)
Business/Health Administration | Dallas, TX | Full Time
Clinical Denials Specialist
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a Clinical Denials Specialist to provide services located in Dallas TX. This is a full-time position. The position offers a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience while working at a premiere Medical Center. If interested, please apply.
- Two-year degree in related field required.
- Experience in a revenue cycle role that includes denial management, knowledge of coding, medical record documentation, government billing requirements or five (5) years’ experience in hospital revenue cycle and claim appeals.
Prefer licensure as Registered Nurse or LVN by State of Texas
- Preference given to those with collections or coding experience and EPIC
- Collect and review denial information to formulate appeals, sending appeal correspondence and essential documentation to appropriate carrier.
- Perform patient account research to prevent billing rejections, work with various departments as needed.
- Analyze final claim denials to determine internal weakness in the organization and assist in developing action plans to avoid future denials.
- Develop reports/ feedback to be presented to Denials Management team and the monthly Committee Against Denials meeting.
- Assist as needed with chart audits, comparing the medical record against the patient's itemized bill to ensure complete and accurate charge capture.
- Complete special projects as identified and needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.