Clerk III (2087)
Clerk | Reynoldsburg, OH | Contract
Work Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Manages office records &/or files (e.g., sets up, maintains, verifies, records information into individual files). Performs general clerical tasks (e.g., orders & inventories supplies; files; greets visitors; photocopies; completes routine forms; maintains accurate records).
• Performs other related duties (i.e., types various materials, operates video display terminal to enter & retrieve data, operates word processing equipment &/or personal computer).
• Formal education in arithmetic that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, percentages & decimals & in reading, writing & speaking common English vocabulary
• Eight (8) months training or eight (8) months experience in office practices & procedures
• Four (4) months training or four (4) months experience in using calculator &/or adding machine
• Three (3) months training or three (3) months experience in public relations or four (4) months experience as Clerk 2
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.