Clerical Services Worker (GA2973-ap)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Temporary
Clerical Services Worker
We are currently accepting applications for a Clerical Services Worker to provide services to the State of Georgia in Gainesville GA. The position is a full-time temporary position and the length of this assignment is 6-months but could be longer.
Join our Team! This is a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity and others. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Under general supervision, will perform a variety of clerical business process functions related to the review and processing application-related requests and other tasks, such as, file creation and record retention, maintenance of electronic and manual databases, providing technical expertise to Program participants.
- Associate Degree in Business Management or Administration, Program Administration or Public Policy with two years of related experience with determining program eligibility for state or federal programs
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Administration, Program Administration, or Public Policy
- OR four years of work experience determining program eligibility for state or federal programs
- Minimum travel required.
- Perform a variety of functions and processes related to the annual budget submission process for the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP).
- Perform complex technical level duties related to data collection, review and retention.
- Resolve issues, provide technical assistance, and develop, analyze, and organize information for reporting purposes.
- Provide effective and timely customer service.
- Review and verify the completion of application documents, including but not limited to annual budgets and year-end reconciliations.
- Provide technical assistance to CACFP institutions and SFSP sponsors regarding the development and preparation and submission of annual budgets and year-end reconciliations.
- Coordinate the budget approval with the Nutrition Budget Analyst.
- Complete periodic audit and reconciliation of budget submissions.
- Ensure costs are allowable, necessary, and reasonable and that supporting documentation is submitted.
- Create and maintain internal databases to support approval of budget packages
- Collect and maintain financial related documents to support costs in the budgets.
- Create and maintain files in accordance with DECAL record retention requirements.
- Perform additional duties related to CACFP and/or SFSP as assigned/required.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.