Child-Parent Services Scholarship Admin Specialist (GA2868-mz)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Child and Parent Services (CAPS)
Scholarship Administration Specialist
We are currently accepting applications for CAPS Scholarship Administration Specialist to provide services to the State of Georgia in Atlanta GA.
Join our Team! This is a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
The Scholarship Administration Specialist will process initial and renewal CAPS scholarship administration applications to determine program eligibility for applications from an assigned region. The Admin Specialist will perform tasks involving processing assigned electronic and hard copy applications. This will include contacting consumer’s employer, education institution and any other third-party entity that may verify information. Research using a variety of sources to complete, prepare, assemble, process and/or generate reports and other documents. Respond to customer inquiries, provide consumer education regarding the CAPS program.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Social Work or a related field from an accredited college or university
- One-year related experience OR High school diploma or GED AND six years of professional experience in lieu of the degree
- Experience in determining eligibility
- Call Center Experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Computer Skills (working knowledge of, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Computer Skills in state program software such as MAXSTAR, SUCCESS, KOALA, GEORGIA GATEWAY and COMPASS
- Data Entry and maintaining databases
- A comprehensive understanding of early care and education settings, as well as both state and community programs and resources for eligible families
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.