Certified Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician | Brooks, KY | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Certified Pharmacy Technician to work at our client site located in Brooks, Kentucky. This is a 40-hour work week, 11:30am – 8pm.
- HS Diploma or equivalency required.
- Current/active Pharmacy Technician License.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment necessary.
- Good organizational ability and attention to detail.
- Strong oral and communication skills necessary.
- Excellent phone etiquette skills and ability to interact professionally with others.
- Must maintain confidentiality on all patient health information.
- Good typing skills/data entry and computer knowledge (MS Office).
- Ability to work regular schedule of 11:30am-8pm and ability to attend Training; Monday-Friday 8am-5pm for 2-3 weeks.
- Acts as patient advocate to ensure the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient.
- Must be proficient in data entry- including prescription set up and Prescriber Verification.
- Must convey professional communication with physician offices at all times, both orally and written. Responsible for proper communication and documentation of clarification requests and follow up, including documenting progress improper systems answers and resolves internal inquiries within committed time frames.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to Physician offices to request prescription refills and/or to request updates on pending prescription clarification requests.
- Receives written prescription clarifications or refill requests and must verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Understands the physical, psychological and social challenges of specific disease states and assists the patient and Pharmacy Care Coordinators with drug therapy and pharmacy care issues.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.