Certified Pharmacy Technician (5069)
Pharmacy Technician | Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Work Location: Chattanooga, TN
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join our client located in Chattanooga, TN full-time, Monday thru Friday! This is a temp to hire opportunity for someone looking to help individuals maintain healthy lives. The right candidate for this position will have strong organization, communication, and analytical skills. If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are ready to join our expanding team, we encourage you to apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Outbound calls to members, providers, and pharmacies.
• Outboard calls to members with gaps for medication adherence.
• Update pharmacy information.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• National Pharmacy Tech certification is required.
• Call Center experience, preferred.
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks involving critical deadlines.
• Skilled in use of PC-based software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, other internal systems).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.