Certified Pharmacy Technican
Pharmacy Technician | Norcross, GA | Contract
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Work Location: Norcross, GA
The Certified Pharmacy Technician will be working in a non-retail environment, preparing new prescriptions, refilling prescriptions and distributing orders. This is a temp-to-hire position.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Select and retrieve appropriate medications, ordered quantity of medications, and prepare labels for bottles. Send prepared/assembled order to Pharmacist for completion and verification for prescription-based programs. Select appropriate packing materials.
• Enclose client specified materials to order and prepare for shipment.
• Affix shipping label to package and sort by carrier.
• Replenish workstation supplies such as pill bottles, caps, safety seals and paper.
• Assist with inventory management, receiving and stocking warehouse, document filing, 795 compounding, tracking shipments and assisting clients on phone system.
• Vary work duties according to business need.
• HS Degree (or equivalent)
• Certified Pharmacy Technician and Licensed in GA and at least 2 years of experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.