Certified Nursing Assistant (pa2257-2852)
Certified Nursing Assistant | Spring City, PA | Full Time and Temporary
Certified Nursing Assistant
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA
We are currently accepting applications for Certified Nursing Assistant(s) to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The positions offer an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the State Employment System. We have multiple positions and shifts available to meet your work schedule needs.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- 6 months experience as an Aide Trainee or; 1-year experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents.
- High School or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, MS Office products.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Direct and daily care and rehabilitation of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents and the maintenance of their quarters.
- Assist and encourage patients/residents to participate in prescribed rehabilitative and recreational activities as individuals and as members of a group.
- Work is performed under the close supervision of a licensed professional supervisor who reviews work through reports, ward inspections, and observation; routine duties are expected to be performed independently.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.