Certified Nursing Assistant (PA-mz-ap-km)
Certified Nursing Assistant | South Mountain, PA | Full Time
Certified Nursing Assistant
South Mountain PA
A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for Certified Nursing Assistant(s) to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The positions offer an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the State Employment System. We have multiple positions and shifts available to meet your work schedule needs.
- Possess and maintain active Nurse Aide registration with Department of Health. Must be registered and certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health as having met the competency requirements for performing nurse aide work
- 6 months experience as an Aide Trainee or; 1-year experience of paid experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents.
- Graduation from High School or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, MS Office products.
Position duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides routine physical resident care.
- Lifts and positions residents.
- Uses crisis pre/intervention techniques.
- Interacts with residents.
- Assists with activities of daily living.
- Acts as a resident advocate.
- Observes and reports resident behavior/condition orally and in writing.
- Operates necessary equipment.
- Responds to emergencies.
- Promotes and maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.