Certified Nurse Midwife (529)
OB/GYN | Biloxi, MS | Full Time
Certified Nurse Midwife
Scott AFB, Illinois
Seeking a AMCB Certified Midwife to provide services for active duty women who serve our country.
- Plans and manages antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum care of low-risk obstetrical patients.
- Evaluates prenatal patient's condition and formulates plan of care to maintain healthy progress.
- Consults with the on-call physician and co-manages high risk patients as appropriate.
- Provides intrapartum care within scope of practice and expertise.
- Attends vaginal deliveries.
- Performs first assist duties during cesarean deliveries.
- Full performance statement of work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates.
- Graduated from an accredited baccalaureate degree program in nursing(BSN).
- Master’s degree from accredited program in specialty
- Completion of an approved course in nurse midwifery
- Has and maintains current BLS, ACLS, and NRP Certification
- Maintain a current,unrestricted registered nurse license in any of the 50 states, DC, PR, or the US Virgin Islands
- Certified as a Nurse Midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board(AMCB)
InGenesis provides healthcare management and staffing solutions to government, education and corporate clients and is one of America's fastest-growing independent companies.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. .