Certified Nurse Aide (cgteam-pm)
Certified Nursing Assistant | White Haven, PA | Full Time and Contract
Certified Nurse Aide
Work Location: White Haven, PA
The CNA is responsible and accountable for assisting staff with the development, delivery and monitoring of daily services in the areas of self-care, socialization and health maintenance as specified in each person’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) with overall coordination and direction coming from the Residential Service Supervisor (RSS) in conjunction with guidance and instruction from the Residential Service Worker (RSW), Residential Service Aide Supervisor (RSAS) and other program staff on the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT).
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Assist in the implementation of each individual's ISP by conducting specified Personal Support Plans and Support Actions in order to maximize the delivery of active treatment.
- Assist with the monitoring and revision of each individual's ISP by recording and reporting required information regarding Personal Support Plans and Support Actions in order to maximize the effectiveness of services toward meeting the individual's most pressing needs.
- Record information in assigned individuals' unit records in order to document and communicate information to other members of the team.
- Comply with all WHC policies and procedures, advocating for the developmentally disabled, protecting the maintenance of individual privacy, personal dignity and Rights.
- Provide opportunities for a choice of activities, dress and meals for individuals served in a manner that minimizes risk but provides an opportunity for growth in the individual’s daily activities.
- Carry out daily routine of the ISP.
- Assist, guide, and encourage individuals with daily needs.
- Provide daily routine physical care to individuals.
- Lift, position, and transfer ambulatory and non-ambulatory individuals with assistance of other employees and assistive devices.
- Assist and transport individuals that use non-motorized wheelchairs, lifts, litters or other assistive devices to be ambulatory.
- Observe and report individual’s behavior to nursing and other living area staff.
- Escort individuals to various activities, both on and off campus.
- Perform CPR, Heimlich maneuver, and other emergency procedures and evacuations.
- Participate in housekeeping functions.
- Understand and interpret oral and written instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- CNA certification preferred
- Possess current CPR certification
- Have current tuberculous screening test (TB test)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.