CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Clinic | Port Arthur, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT to come and join our client located in Port Arthur, TX. The clinic is an Occupational Health practice and is a part of an energy company that is growing. You can expand your skills with our World Class Wellness and Worker Safety Programs. This position starts as a contract with the opportunity to get hired. Hours are 6:30am-3pm M-F.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Showcase your clinical skills to include: taking of vital signs, phlebotomy, injections and assist with in clinic procedures.
- Bring your great relationship skills in working with employees as you obtain medical histories, preparing for examinations and providing care and compassion during their visit.
- Wow them with your attention to detail in working with medical records, billing and administrative projects.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Certified Medical Assistant
- Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Valid DL and insurance
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.