Certified Coder (KS-AHiser)
Medical Coder | Richardson, TX | Contract
We are currently seeking to find Certified Coder with solid experience in the translation of ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes for a position near Richardson, TX. Our client has an excellent reputation for keeping their employees, which means they offer a very good work environment. The people we place out there absolutely love the environment. The campus is beautiful, and it is in a great location. The hours are 8-5 Mon-Fri; however, our client does offer flexible starting times. Candidate MUST work onsite/in-office. Remote is not available for this position. This is a contract engagement 05/2018 – 1/2019, possibly longer.
- Translation of ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes
- Conduct meetings with personnel and other affected parties impacted by the transition.
- Serve as a team expert on Medical Coding methodologies, Claim Adjudication, Reference, Medicaid Policy, and related topics.
- Research business rules, requirements, and models.
- Maintain business rules, requirements, and models in a repository.
- Serve as the team expert on Medical Coding methodologies, Claim Adjudication, Medicaid Policy and Research/Maintain business rules, requirements, and models
- AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
- Certified Coding Certification
- CPC-Certified Professional Coder
- CCS-Certified Coding Specialist
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.