Case Manager - Registered Nurse (KS-mf)
Nursing | Rancho Cordova, CA | Full Time
Case Manager-Registered Nurse
Rancho Cordova, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to come work with our client located near Rancho Cordova, CA. If you’re ready to help individuals maintain a healthy life, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
- Making calls to subscribers to educate on resources available for their healthcare needs. Dealing with patients who suffer from both acute and chronic illness, so background in floor nursing in an acute care setting desired.
- Performs effective discharge planning and collaborates with member support system and health care professionals involved in the continuum of care.
- May provide case management to member segments with chronic or catastrophic illness.
- Active Registered Nurse License (RN)
- 3 years Nursing Experience
- Discharge Planning
- Acute Care background
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this opportunity please utilize the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button. Every day, our company specializes in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education.